“Submission to Exhibit” at The Lawrence House Centre for The Arts
The Lawrence House Centre for the Arts (LHCA) invites submissions to exhibit in the Turret Room (Gallery) to its members. Exhibition opportunities of one month in duration are available. The LHCA welcomes proposals from artists of all disciplines and career levels. The call is open to all LHCA members who reside or work in Lambton County and who have not had a solo show at the gallery in the past 3 years. Consideration is extended to both solo or two-person proposals.
If you would like to become a member, Memberships can be obtained at the LHCA at 127 Christina Street S, Sarnia Ontario. To view the various Memberships available, click the link. You must have a Bronze Membership or higher to have a Solo Show and Applicants Art will be juried in by the Art Committee. The work must be completed within the past 2 years with the exception of a Retrospective Exhibition.
The LHCA Gallery seeks to foster Visual Arts in our community through its support of local artists. Our aim is to encourage the creation and appreciation of Visual Arts in Sarnia-Lambton and to facilitate professional growth for emerging and established artists through exhibition opportunities. We are most interested in works/projects that are current, skillful and impactful. The main criterion for selections is to fulfill our mandate.
- All artworks must be original, not made under instruction or copied from another source
- The LHCA receives a 25% commission on all sales resulting from the exhibition.
- Artists who accept an invitation to exhibit grant the LHCA right to use images of artworks for publicity, reference, social media and website exhibition advertising purposes.
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a contract with The Lawrence House Centre for the Arts.
- Insurance of artworks while on exhibit is the responsibility of the artist(s)
If you have any questions concerning the application process, or if you require assistance with the online submission of your application, please contact us at email@example.com, or call 519- 337-0507.