Short story winner:
- Dru Richman for “The Rite.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/the-rite/
- Richard Oyama for “Inscape.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/inscape/
- Sherre Vernon for “Late Spring Rites of the Middle-Aged Apostate.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/late-spring-rites-of-the-middle-aged-apostate/
- Perry Wyatt for “The Path.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/the-path/
- Dr. Ronja Vieth for “Mother of Pearl.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/mother-of-pearl/
- Joseph Farina for “ritual of fire.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/ritual-of-fire/
- Jenna Scott for “transition.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/transition/
- Renee Sgroi for “On the anniversary of your passing.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/on-the-anniversary-of-your-passing/
- Terry Cox-Joseph for “Behind the Stone.” https://lawrencehouse.ca/behind-the-stone/
Thank you to all who entered. We appreciated reading each of the entries and had many wonderful pieces to enjoy; this made decisions difficult.
The Uproar editorial committee thanks everyone who continues to submit and enjoy our publication.